10 Things that Annoy The Rev. Dr. Gawain de Leeuw
1. Lowfat Yogurt.
2. Toe fungus.
3. The Transportation Security Administration.
4. Commercials before two minute YouTube videos about kittens.
5. That sugar is in everything.
6. The excuse, “I can’t sing.”
7. Liturgical Ministers who arrive 15 minutes before mass. That’s late.
8. My phone’s battery life.
9. Cheap beer. Specifically post-prohibition American style light lagers. What’s the point?
10. The question “How’s the flock?” Two words: Lamb Stew.
The Rev. Dr. Gawain de Leeuw serves in a pastoral church in Westchester county. He reads Girard, drinks IPAs, and shamelessly cooks with butter. He Blogs at The Divine Latitude.